Chase just released a new no annual fee credit that comes with enough points for a free night at Disney’s Swan or Dolphin. The all new Marriott Bonvoy Bold comes with 50,000 points, the exact cost of one night at the Swan or Dolphin.
- Brand New: Marriott Bonvoy Bold Credit Card
- No annual fee
- 50,000 point sign up bonus after spending $2,000 in first three months
Other Card Benefits
What You’ll Earn on Daily Purchases
- 3 points per dollar at Marriott hotels
- 2 points per dollar on travel purchases
- 1 point per dollar on everything else
- Automatic Silver Status – You’re credited 15 nights stayed every year as a card holder
- No foreign transaction fee
Using it for a Disney Vacation
If you’re heading over to Disneyland, you can’t beat the Courtyard Anaheim Theme Park Entrance. It’s also 50k, located directly across from the park entrance, and has a small water park. (We’re staying there in just a few weeks)
This is a generous sign up bonus for a card with no annual fee. That many points is worth around $400. But, it’s probably not a card worth using for daily purchases. The value you’d get doesn’t stack up with most of the cards we recommend. Other than it having no annual fee, perhaps the one reason for keeping the card is the 15 nights they credit your account with each year toward your status. If you stay at Marriotts very often, it will get you closer to your next loyalty tier.