Get a quick and easy $150 with the no annual fee Disney Visa Rewards card. Or, you can also get a $300 sign up bonus with the Disney Premier Visa with the $49 annual fee.
You only have to spend $500 in the first three months to get $150 statement credit on the Disney Visa. You’ll need to spend $1.000 in the first three months to get the to the $300 statement credit with the Disney Premier Visa. It’s an easy way to jump start your Disney vacation. And, there are many more ways it will help you on your vacation as well. Here are our favorites:
Top Reasons to Love the Disney Visa (no annual fee)
1) $150 Sign Up Bonus – You’ll get the $150 for spending $500 in the first three months; pretty easy for most people.
2) Special Cardmember Photo Opportunities – Pre-pandemic these were special character meet & greets where you got a free digital photo. Now, the photos digitally add a feature. You can see an example at Epcot below and at Star Wars Launch Bay in Hollywood Studios, Star Wars characters are digitally added.
Read More – Socially Distanced Photo Opportunities
Read More – Special Character Experiences (pre-pandemic)
3) 10% Discount on Dining – Available at select restaurants, including over two dozen at Disney World, this discount can really start to add up on your vacation. We’re planning to use it at Whispering Canyon Cafe and Sanaa on our next trip.
Read More – Disney Visa Dining Discounts
4) 10 Different Card Designs – Maybe the best part of using a Disney Visa is the intangible feeling you get being reminded of your favorite vacation destination. Whether you want classic Mickey, Tink, or Yoda, there’s a card design for everyone.
5) 10% Discount on Merchandise – Yes, it’s overpriced. No, you won’t be able to resist temptation. You will buy those Minnie ears and a $35 t-shirt. Why not save 10% in process? You can when you spend $50 or more, both in-store and at shopDisney.com.
Read More – Disney Merchandise Discount
6) No Annual Fee – This could be #1 on the list.
Use this referral link for the $150 sign up bonus on the no annual fee card (or the $300 sign up bonus on the premier card). On all your purchases, the card earns 1% in Disney Rewards Dollars which can be used almost like a gift card.
|Sign Up Bonus||$150|
|Earning Rate on Purchases||1%|
This is a card you should use for the all the situations we listed above plus many other discounts and perks we didn’t list. But, since it only earns 1% on purchases, there are better options for your day-to-day spending.