Get a quick and easy $100 with the no annual fee Disney Visa Rewards card. Or, you can also get a $200 sign up bonus with the Disney Premier Visa with the $49 annual fee.
You only have to make a single purchase to get $100 statement credit on the Disney Visa. You’ll need to spend $500 in the first three months to get the to the $200 statement credit with the Disney Premier Visa. It’s an easy way to jump start your Disney vacation. And, there are many more ways it will help you on your vacation as well. Here are our favorites:
Top Reasons to Love the Disney Visa (no annual fee)
1) $100 Sign Up Bonus – You’ll get the $100 just for making a single purchase.
2) Special Character Experiences – Both Disney World and Disneyland have a special place reserved for Disney Visa cardholders to meet characters. This means shorter lines. Plus, they give you a free download of your pictures. Even more, you also get a free download of your pictures at Star Wars Launch Bay as well.
Read More – Special Character Experiences
3) 10% Discount on Dining – Available at select restaurants, including over two dozen at Disney World, this discount can really start to add up on your vacation. We’re planning to use it at Whispering Canyon Cafe and Sanaa on our next trip.
Read More – Disney Visa Dining Discounts
4) 10 Different Card Designs – Maybe the best part of using a Disney Visa is the intangible feeling you get being reminded of your favorite vacation destination. Whether you want classic Mickey, Tink, or Yoda, there’s a card design for everyone.
5) 10% Discount on Merchandise – Yes, it’s overpriced. No, you won’t be able to resist temptation. You will buy those Minnie ears and a $35 t-shirt. Why not save 10% in process? You can when you spend $50 or more, both in-store and at shopDisney.com.
Read More – Disney Merchandise Discount
6) No Annual Fee – This could be #1 on the list.
Use this referral link for the $100 sign up bonus on the no annual fee card (or the $200 sign up bonus on the premier card). On all your purchases, the card earns 1% in Disney Rewards Dollars which can be used almost like a gift card.
|Sign Up Bonus||$100|
|Earning Rate on Purchases||1%|
This is a card you should use for the all the situations we listed above plus many other discounts and perks we didn’t list. But, since it only earns 1% on purchases, there are better options for your day-to-day spending.