Get a quick and easy $200 with the no annual fee Disney Visa Rewards card. This sign up bonus is a special offer only available when you use a referral link. And, it’s $150 higher than the normal sign up bonus.
Plus, you only have to spend $500 in the first three months to get the bonus. It’s an easy way to jump start your Disney vacation. And, there are many more ways it will help you on your vacation as well. Here are our favorites:
Top Reasons to Love the Disney Visa
1) $200 Sign Up Bonus – For a card with no annual fee, this is a great sign up bonus.
2) Special Character Experiences – Both Disney World and Disneyland have a special place reserved for Disney Visa cardholders to meet characters. This means shorter lines. Plus, they give you a free download of your pictures. Even more, you also get a free download of your pictures at Star Wars Launch Bay as well.
Read More – Special Character Experiences
3) 10% Discount on Dining – Available at select restaurants, including over two dozen at Disney World, this discount can really start to add up on your vacation. We’re planning to use it at Whispering Canyon Cafe and Sanaa on our next trip.
Read More – Disney Visa Dining Discounts
4) 10 Different Card Designs – Maybe the best part of using a Disney Visa is the intangible feeling you get being reminded of your favorite vacation destination. Whether you want classic Mickey, Tink, or Yoda, there’s a card design for everyone.
5) 10% Discount on Merchandise – Yes, it’s overpriced. No, you won’t be able to resist temptation. You will buy those Minnie ears and a $35 t-shirt. Why not save 10% in process? You can when you spend $50 or more, both in-store and at shopDisney.com.
Read More – Disney Merchandise Discount
6) No Annual Fee – This could be #1 on the list.
Use this referral link for the $200 sign up bonus. You’ll earn it as a statement credit after spending $500 in the first three months. On all your other purchases, the card earns 1% in Disney Rewards Dollars which can be used almost like a gift card.
|Sign Up Bonus||$200|
|Earning Rate on Purchases||1%|
This is a card you should use for the all the situations we listed above plus many other discounts and perks we didn’t list. But, since it only earns 1% on purchases, there are better options for your day-to-day spending.