We love this strategy for getting seven free nights at the Hyatt Place Orlando/Convention Center. Here are the details:
What You Get
- Seven Free Nights at Hyatt Place Orlando/Convention Center
- Savings: $1,274
What It Takes
- 56,000 Hyatt Gold Passport (via Chase Ultimate Rewards)
- The hotel costs 8,000 points per night year-round
How To Do It
- Apply for the Chase Sapphire Preferred card
- After spending $4,000 in the first three months and adding an authorized user, you’ll receive 55,000 points (plus the points you earned by spending $4,000)
- Because you’ll also get at least 4,000 points for the $4k you spent to get the sign up bonus on top of the sign up bonus itself, you’ll already have at least 59,000 points, more than enough for your stay.
- Go to Hyatt and set up a free Hyatt Gold Passport account.
- Transfer the points you need from your Chase Ultimate Rewards account into your Hyatt account. You can learn how to transfer Chase Ultimate Rewards HERE.
- The transfer is usually almost instantaneous, so you should be able to use the 56,000 points you transferred into Hyatt Gold Passport points within moments to book your seven nights.
Hyatt Place Orlando Convention Center
A free week at Disney World! Well, a free week at the hotel at least. And not just your room either; the Hyatt Place comes with free breakfast and free parking which can really add up at other hotels.
Located between Disney World and Universal Studios, this hotel is the perfect place for families planning to visit both resorts. You can book a two double (or king) room with a sofa bed that sleeps up to five people on points, so this can be a really great option for families.
The rooms at the Hyatt Place Orlando Convention Center are spacious. They have a sitting area with a sofa that also becomes an extra bed if needed.
The free breakfast at the Hyatt Place Orlando is a solid assortment of hot and cold items. While not a robust breakfast, there are just enough options to get you off to a great start.
If you want to do a little more research, take a look at our Chase Sapphire Preferred Review.
If you enjoy our posts, consider supporting Points to Neverland by using one of our links to apply for your next credit card.