We love staying at the Sheraton Park Anaheim on points, especially on the club level. The hotel is a close walk to Disneyland and the grounds at the Sheraton are beautiful. When you stay on points, you can save a ton on your Disneyland vacation.
The most surprising hack is that you can also use points to stay in a Club Level room. The high floor and special attention are nice, but the free breakfast, snacks, and evening hors d’oeuvres in the club lounge is where we really saved money.
Book the Sheraton Park Anaheim on Points (Club Level)
The Sheraton Park Anaheim is a Category 4 hotel, available for 10,000 Starwood points per night (30,000 Marriott). Plus, when you use points, you get the 5th night free. So, 40,000 Starwood points will get you five nights.
Starwood also offers room upgrades at Category 4 hotels for 1,000-1,500 points per night. The upgrades vary from hotel to hotel. At the Sheraton Park Anaheim, you get upgraded to a Club Level room for 1,000 points per night. This gives you a high floor and the Club Lounge comes with a continental breakfast, snacks throughout the day, and evening hors d’oeuvres. Alternatively, if you have the Starwood Preferred Guest Business Card, you get this perk for free.
Booking 5 Nights in a Club Lounge
When you stay five nights, you only pay for four. Plus, at only 1,000 points per night, it’s worth it to book a Club Level room. So, we think booking a five night stay at the Sheraton Park Anaheim on points (Club Level) is the best way to save.
What You Get
- Five FREE Nights at Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort in a Club Level room
- Savings: $1,325 (average $265 per night)
What It Takes
- 44,000 Starpoints (Starwood Preferred Guest)
- OR, 40,000 using the Starwood Preferred Guest Business Card
How To Do It
- Apply for the Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card from American Express
- After spending $3,000 in the first three months, you’ll receive 25,000 points for the sign up bonus plus the 3,000 or more points for the money you spent, 28,000 total.
- Continue making daily purchases on the card until you reach 44,000 points.
- A Club Level room can only be booked on points over the phone. The current Starwood Preferred Guest reservations number is 1-888-625-4988.