What’s the obvious guess for the best credit card to use at Disney World? A Disney credit card, right? After all, you get 10% off merchandise purchases of $50 or more at select locations in and around the parks. Plus, you get 10% off dining at a couple dozen restaurants. And, the Disney Premier Visa Card earns 2% in Disney Rewards Dollars at most Disney locations.
But, from January through March of 2018, there’s a new #1. It will earn you 5% cash back throughout the parks on any purchase! It’s the Chase Freedom.
#1 – Chase Freedom
From January through March of 2018, the Chase Freedom is giving 5% cash back at Disney World! How? When you use a mobile payment option anywhere during those months you’ll get 5% back. Walt Disney World accepts Apple Pay, Android Pay, and Samsung Pay, making this the best credit card to use at Disney World in the first quarter this year.
Whether it’s a Dole Whip, Mickey Ears, or Disney Trading Pins, you’ll be able to save an extra 5% on all your purchases at Disney World in the next few months.
Other Reasons to Get the Chase Freedom
- No annual fee
- $150 cash bonus after spending $500
- $25 cash bonus after adding an authorized user
- You’ll get 5% back anywhere you can use mobile pay, not just Disney World.
- Chase Freedom bonus categories often include great places to buy discounted Disney gift cards, like wholesale clubs.
- Using a Chase Ultimate Rewards Strategy, you can actually double the value of the points.
- Chase is routinely offering bonuses for using mobile pay options, including recent huge bonuses at Walmart and Best Buy.
For those of you who already have a Chase Freedom, you can activate the new category bonus now. If you don’t have the card yet, you can support the site by using our referral link. If you want to learn more you can also read our Chase Freedom Review.